My brief marriage and family therapy private practice does not accept insurance and places a high value on security and privacy. There are many advantages to this.
- You get what you pay for. To get your money’s worth, you may be more invested in finding solutions and fixing problems as soon as possible.
- Fewer therapy sessions. People want what they pay for and the therapist knows it. We work to solve problems within ten sessions.
- First appointments schedule sooner. We usually schedule the first appointment within a week of your call.
- Your information is private. No reports go to your employer or insurance company. No electronic transfers of information without your expressly written consent.
- Your records are secure. Personal information and clinical notes are all handwritten with pen and paper. All testing and assessments are manually scored by the therapist himself and stored in a secure place. There is no risk of hacking or breeches of online data security when there is nothing online to find.
- First session is free. We both need an opportunity to weigh the options before deciding whether this is the best course for you at this time.
To schedule your first appointment call 734-676-3775, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the confidential form below and I will usually respond within 24 hours.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”CONFIDENTIAL CONTACT FORM”]